I had a dream about 3.5 years before President Trump became president. In the dream, I was in California. I saw a hostile attitude toward Christians from homosexuals and perverted people. In the dream, I saw that Mr. Trump went to the White House in order to stop all this madness. I also saw a tsunami rise as a consequence of the behavior and persecution of these people against Christians. The tsunami rose to the roofs of skyscrapers on the California coast. Part of the dream came true: Mr. Trump became president. The other part I hope will never come true. Pray for California and offer a prayer of repentance for the inhabitants of this state, in order to propitiate God.
“Rejoice always! Pray constantly. Give thanks in everything, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
While praying one day, God has given me the following vision: “When God’s people praise Him, their praises and thanksgivings come to the Lord in a form of a very pleasant incense. God breathes in this incense with delight, and after fully satisfying Himself with this incense of praise, it comes out in a form of an incense which is capable to disarm and paralyze a spiritual attack on behalf of the person who gives praise and thanksgiving. This substance (incense) is then collected into special jars and stored in a specially designated room. At a time of need, the angels pour out the contents of the jars on the earth. The incense literally paralyzes the oppression of demons in a way that they can’t see nor move.” How sad that many Christians have their jars completely empty and there is no paralyzing substance for their use. As a confirmation to my vision, the Lord pointed me to these passages:
“Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise in the assembly of saints. Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. Let the saints be joyful in glory; Let them sing aloud on their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; to bind their kings (principalities & powers) with chains, and their nobles (satan’s armies) with fetters of iron; to execute on them the written judgement – this honor have all His saints. Praise the Lord!” (Psalm 149:1-2, 4-6, 8-9)
“But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.” (Acts 16:25, 26)
Praise, singing and prayer are at your rescue. May it never be only at a time of need but at all times!
Copyright © 2018 Natalya Vazemiller This is excerpt from the book She Divides the Spoil
The Three Kinds of Prayer:
Prayer is an important part of being a Christian and a spiritual warrior, especially during spiritual combat. It is also an incense to the Lord: “Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice” (Ps. 141:2). God loves to hear us and receive our prayers. We are important to Him, and all what concerns us concerns Him. Let’s briefly cover the three prayers apostle Paul is talking about:
- We are to “. . . pray always with all prayer and supplication and at every opportunity in the Spirit” (Eph. 6:18a, NAB). Prayer is communication with God: “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Phil. 4:6–7). In our prayers, we can tell Him our worries and problems, “casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you” (1 Pet. 5:7). All people of God prayed. Daniel was willing to be eaten by lions over missing His time with God in his daily prayer. In prayer, we make our needs known, we praise and worship God, converse with Him, and repent of our sins. Through prayer, we socialize with Him as with a friend, making a relationship with Christ possible.
- We are to “pray for all saints.” In the next verse, Paul writes “and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak” (Eph. 6:19–20). If Paul needed prayers, so do we. We are to pray for ourselves and others, for we all are in need of grace and support. We are a family and one body, and we should support each other. Praying for other saints helps us heal spiritually and physically “pray for one another, that you may be healed” (Jas. 5:16b). Isn’t it amazing? If we care for our body, we can be healed. The same applies to our spiritual body, the Church! We need each other! Praying for each other builds immunity within the body of Christ. We are being attacked by evil forces daily. We need as much immunity as we can get.
- We are to pray with “supplication in the Spirit.” It is written that: “. . . God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts . . .” (Gal. 4:6). This very Spirit is the Spirit of the Father, or the Holy Spirit as we all know: “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me” (Jn. 15:26). This Spirit helped Christ on the Earth to complete the ministry and bring Himself as the perfect sacrifice: “. . . who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God . . .” (Hebrew 9:14b). This Holy Spirit enables us to do the works of righteousness and overcome all obstacles and sustains us in all trials and leads us to salvation of our souls.
Please share for the glory of Jesus Christ and advancement of His kingdom. Thank you.
I took this article on the Internet. It was written in Russian and I google translated it for you. It gives something to ponder about. Love and respect your husbands. You and the children will have a better life. A very profound and useful article to all!
At the reception: (a boy of 6 years, severe neurotic disorder) – Who do you live with? – With mom. – And Dad? – And we kicked him out. – Like this? – We divorced … he humiliates us … he’s not a man … ruined our best years …
At the reception: (a teenager of 14 years, severe migraines, fainting, illegal behavior) “Why did not you draw a dad, because you’re one family?” “It would have been better if he had not existed at all, that kind of dad …” – What do you mean? – He ruined mother’s life, behaved like a pig … now does not work … – And personally, how does your dad treat you? – Well, for “F’s” does not scold … – … is this it? – And this is it … what else from him? … I even make money for myself for entertainment … – And how do you make money? – Wave baskets … – And who taught? “Father … he taught me a lot, I can still catch fish … I can drive a car … a little work with wood … here in the spring the boat were repairing, we’ll go fishing with my father.” “How are you sitting in the same boat with a man who would not have been better off at all?” – … well, in general we have such … interesting relations … when the mother leaves, we are well … she does not get along with him, and I can do it with my mother and father when they are not together …
At the reception: (the girl is 6 years old, problems with communication, not attentive, nightmares, stammering, gnawing at the nails …) – Why did you draw only my mother and brother, and where is dad and you? – Well, we are in another place, so that my mother was in a good mood … “And if you are all together?” – That’s bad … – How bad is it? – … … (the girl cries) Over time: – Only you do not tell my mother that I love my father, too …
At the reception: (a boy of 8 years, severe depression and a number of other diseases) “… What about Dad?” – I do not know… I turn to my mother: “You’re not talking about your father’s death?” – He knows, we talked about this … (Mom cries), and he does not ask, and does not want to see photos. When mother leaves the office, I ask the boy: “… are you interested in finding out about Dad?” The boy comes to life and looks into my eyes for the first time. – Yes, but you can not … – Why? “Mom’s crying again, do not.”
During my work with children, in my practice, I had to face the following facts: 1. Children love their parents equally, regardless of (!!!) from the behavior shown by them. The child sees the mother and father as a whole and as an important part of himself. 2. The child’s relationship to the father and father to the child is always formed by the mother. (A woman acts as an intermediary between the father and the child, it is she who broadcasts the child: who his father is, what he is and how he should be treated).
- The mother has absolute power over the child, she does with him whatever she wants, consciously or unconsciously. Such power is given to the woman by nature so that the offspring can survive without superfluous doubts. First, the mother herself is the world of the child, and later she takes the child out into the world through herself. The child learns the world through his mother, sees the world through her eyes, focuses on what is important for the mother. Mind is consciously and not consciously actively shaping the child’s perception. The mother also introduces the father of the child, she broadcasts the degree of importance of the father. If the mother does not trust her husband, the child will avoid the father.
At the reception: – My daughter is 1 year 7 months old. She runs away with a cry from her father, and when he takes her in his arms – he cries and breaks away. And recently she began to say to her father: “Go away, I do not like you. You are bad”. – And what do you really feel about your husband? – I am very offended by him … to tears.
- The relationship of the father to the child is also formed by the mother. For example, if a woman does not respect a child’s father, then a man can refuse a child’s attention. Quite often the same situation is repeated: it is only for a woman to change the internal attitude to the father of the child, how he suddenly expresses the desire to see the child and participate in his upbringing. And this is even in cases when the father before that for many years ignored the child.
- If attention is disturbed, memory is inadequate, self-esteem is inadequate, and behavior leaves much to be desired, then the father is catastrophically missing in the child’s soul. Rejection of the father in the family often leads to the appearance of intellectual and mental delay in the development of the child.
- If the communicative sphere is violated, high anxiety, fears, and the child has not learned to adapt to life, and feels himself a stranger everywhere, then he cannot find his mother in his heart. 7. It is easier for children to cope with the problems of growing up if they feel that mom and dad take them whole, such as they are.
- A child grows healthy emotionally and physically when he is out of the zone of problems of his parents – each individually and / or them as a couple. That is, he takes his child’s place in the family system. 9. The child always “holds the flag” for the rejected parent. Therefore, he will connect with him in his soul by any means. For example, he can repeat the heavy features of fate, character, behavior, etc. Moreover, the stronger the mother does not take these features, the brighter the child’s manifestation. But as soon as the mother sincerely allows the child to look like her father, to love him openly, the child will have a choice: to connect with the father through hard or to love him directly – with the heart.
- The child is devoted to Mom and Dad equally strongly, he is bound by love. But when the relationship in the pair becomes heavy, the child is deeply involved in the heavy things that hurt his parents by the power of his devotion and love. He takes on so much that in fact greatly alleviates the mental suffering of one or both parents at once. For example, a child can become psychologically equal to parents: a friend, a partner. And even a psychotherapist. And can rise even higher, replacing them psychologically with their parents. Such a burden is unbearable for the child’s physical or mental health. After all, in the end, he remains without his support – without his parents.
- When mother does not like, does not trust, does not respect or is simply offended by the father of the child, then looking at the child and seeing in him many manifestations of the father, consciously or unconsciously gives the child to understand that his “male part” is bad. She as though speaks: “It is not pleasant to me. You’re not my child, if you’re like your father. ” And because of the love for the mother, or rather because of a deep desire to survive in this family system, the child still refuses the father, and hence from the male in himself.
For such a refusal, the child pays a very expensive price. In the soul of this betrayal, he will never forgive himself. And be sure to punish himself for this broken fate, bad health, unsuccessful life. After all, living with this guilt is unbearable, even if it is not always realized. But this is the price of his survival. To feel about what is happening in the child’s soul, try closing your eyes and presenting the two people closest to you for whom you can give your life without hesitation.
And now you all three, firmly holding hands, were in the mountains. But the mountain on which you stood unexpectedly collapsed. And it turned out that you miraculously stayed on the rock, and your two most precious people hung over the precipice, holding your hands. The forces are coming to an end and you understand that you cannot pull out two. You can save only one person. Whom will you choose? At this point, moms usually say: “No, it’s better to die together. It’s terrible! “Indeed, it would be easier, but the living conditions are such that the child has to make an impossible choice. And he does it. More often in the direction of mom.
But nature is wise – the theme of anger at mother in the childhood is tabulated rigidly. This is justified, because Mom not only gives life, she also supports it. After abandoning a father, Mom remains the only person who can support in life. Therefore, expressing your anger, you can cut off the branch on which you sit. And then this anger turns to itself (autoaggression).
This is a sample prayer for your church. Feel free to use as it or modify it to your needs.
“Lord, be the wall of fire around (Pastor (name), his wife (name), (name of other church leadership) and all church members); and may You be glorified through their work. Help them to proclaim Your truth with boldness and perseverance. Give them strength to continue their endeavor, support them in their spiritual and physical needs. Deliver them from unreasonable and wicked people. Lord, please deliver them from every evil work, and preserve unto Your heavenly kingdom. May through this be glory to You for ever and ever.
Our Father who are in heaven, hallowed be Thy name in (name of the church). Thy kingdom come to (name of the church). Thy will be done in (name of the church) as it is in heaven. Give Pastor ((name) and (name of pastor’s wife), leadership, members and frequent visitors of (name of the church)) this day their daily bread, the understanding and reverence of Your Word; the pouring out of Your Holy Spirit, the repentance of their sins and the first love for Your Son. And forgive their debts, help them to forgive their debtors, soften and prepare their hearts for repentance. And do not lead them into temptation, but deliver them from evil and evil one. For Thine is the kingdom, and power, and the glory, forever. Let the people love each other and tolerate each other’s differences. Visit with Your mercy and heal this church and all its members. Heal them and forgive them. Please, visit with Your mercy and the power of Your salvation all the members, their families and relatives. Please, bless all the church leadership and give them fear of Your name. Help them to make decisions that would benefit the people and would glorify You. Grant them all wisdom of how to handle anything that arises before them, so the people will be safe and unharmed. Keep the premises and activities from terrorism and natural and man-made disasters.
Lord God, in the name of Jesus, please raise up (name of the church) men to be the mighty men of God. Give them Daniels, Peters, Pauls, Jameses, Johns, and Barnabuses. May they proclaim Your truth with boldness and power. Bless this church’s pastor and men to pray and petition for the safety and revival of their people and city.
Lord, in the name of Jesus, please raise up people in (name of the church) to be prayer warriors and pray for the benefit and salvation of many. Thank you for all the members, personal and visitors. Please, bless them and give them the ability and wisdom to serve You and others so people may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. Lord of the harvest, please send out laborers into Your Harvest in (city name).
Our Heavenly Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, hear this prayer of my petition before Your face. I repent for the sins of the people in (name of the church) and ask for Your mercy, forgiveness and salvation because of Your name and Your glory. I am aware that the people have sinned against You and Your laws and Your commandments. Also, I repent for any iniquity members of the (name of church) have committed, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled by departing from Your precepts and from Your judgements, from Your Word and from Your commandments. If they have forgotten to be your bondservants and went after their own follies and each their own ways. I repent if they allowed in their midst all sorts of sexual immorality, divorces, partiality, hypocrisy, all sort of uncleanness, extortions, murders, abortions, hatred, jealousies, envy, covetousness, revelry, contentions, drunkenness, smoking, outbursts of wrath, gossip and evil speech. I repent if they allowed spiritual laziness and for forgetting to be the salt and the light of the world. I repent if they allowed false doctrines to enter into their midst. I repent if they rejected the help and work of the Holy Spirit by doing everything on their own. I repent if on their post many souls are slipping away into hell while they are busy following and proving their agendas. I repent if they do not fast and pray for the lost.
I thank You for Your Son’s blood and His redeeming sacrifice. I thank You for Your mercy that (name of church) is being preserved by You. I thank You for preaching of Your Holy Word and the work of the Holy Spirit in this church. I thank You for the physical blessings You have been pouring out on the members. I thank you for Your providence with food, clean water, clothing, shelter, and peace.
May they realize, that they are weak but You are strong, they are fallen and without You they can do nothing. I humbly ask You to hear theirs and mine prayers and supplications and answer us because of Your Son’s sacrifice and Your mercy. Please, forgive them and pour out Your Spirit on them and move Your way amongst them for the salvation of many. Give the members unity, strength to persevere, faith, ability and willingness to serve You with prayer, fasting and no compromises.
Lord, be the wall of fire all around (Pastor (name) and (name of pastor’s wife) and his family, church leadership, members and frequent visitors of (name of church)) and reveal Your glory in their midst. May You bless them and keep them; may You make Your face shine on them, and be gracious to them; May You lift up Your countenance on them, and give them peace.
God grant them, according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with the power through His Spirit in the inner man; so that Christ may dwell in their hearts through faith; and that they, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and length and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that they may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Heavenly Father, I pray in the name of Jesus, may their love abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that they may approve the things that are excellent, that they may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
Jesus, please help them to abide in Your Word and keep Your Word, so they shall never see death, know the truth and be set free. Lord Jesus, please help them to endure to the end and overcome in order to be saved and eat from the tree of life. Let them all be born again and enter through the small gate and walk the narrow path so they’ll be saved, find life and enter the kingdom of heaven. Work in them to will and to do everything for Your good pleasure. Help them to think on these things: whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue and praise. Lord, please deliver them from every evil work, and preserve unto Your heavenly kingdom: to You be glory for ever and ever.
Let the words of their mouth and the meditations of their hearts be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, their strength and Redeemer. May they be taught by You, and may great peace be with them. Direct their steps according to Your Word, and let no iniquity have dominion over them. Let them seek things that which are of Christ Jesus. Put on them the whole armor of God, that they may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all to stand. May You, God of peace sanctify them completely; and may their whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
May You, the Lord, be their shepherd, so they shall not want. May You make them lie down in green pastures; May You lead them beside quiet waters. May You restore their souls; May You guide them in the paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake. Even though they may walk through the valley of shadow of death, may they fear no evil; may You be with them; Thy rod and Thy staff, may comfort them.
Make (Pastor (name) and (name of pastor’s wife), church leadership, members and frequent visitors of (name of church)) know Thy ways, O Lord; teach them Thy paths. Lead them in Thy truth and teach them, for You are the God of their salvation; for Thee they wait all the day. Remember, O Lord, Thy compassion and Thy loving kindness, for they have been from of old. Do not remember the sins of their youth or their transgressions; according to Thy loving kindness remember them, for Thy goodness’ sake, O Lord. Turn to them and be gracious to them, for they are lonely and afflicted without You. If the troubles of their heart are enlarged; bring them out of their distresses. Look upon their any affliction and their trouble, and forgive all their sins. Look upon their spiritual enemies, for they are many; and they hate them with violent hatred. Guard their souls and deliver them; do not let them be ashamed, for they take refuge in Thee. Let integrity and uprightness preserve them, for they wait for Thee. Redeem them out of all their troubles.
May (Pastor (name) and (name pf pastor’s wife), church leadership, members and frequent visitors of (name of church)) dwell in the shelter of You, the Most High and may they abide in the shadow of You, the Almighty. May they say to You, that “You are their refuge and their fortress, their God, in whom they trust!” May You deliver them from the snare of the trapper, and from the deadly pestilence. May You cover them with Your pinions, and under Your wings may they have refuge; may Your faithfulness be their shield and bulwark. May they not be afraid of the terror by night, or of arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. When thousand fall at their side, and ten thousand at their right hand; may it shall not approach them. May they only look on with their eyes, and see how the wicked turn to You in repentance unto salvation. May they make the Lord, their refuge, even the Most High, their dwelling place. May no evil will befall them, nor may any plaque come near their tent. May you give Your angels charge concerning them, to guard them in all their ways. May they bear them up in their hands, least they strike their feet against a stone. May they tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent may they trample down. May they love You, so You can deliver them; may You set them securely on high, because they have known Your name. May they call upon You, and May You answer them; may You be with them in trouble; may You rescue them, and honor them. With a long life may You satisfy them, and let them behold Your salvation.
Lord, You see all those who are sick and having surgeries and other medical procedures. Heal them, help them through all the things they endure. May they be comforted and strengthened by You. May all of them be ready to meet You, if You want to take their lives. Lord, You see all the children and relatives of the members who are struggling in their faith and may not know You, open their spiritual eyes and ears to see You and believe upon the name of Jesus Christ; set free those who have addictions or demon possessions; strengthen marriages of all the members so You will be glorified. Help Pastor (name) to preach boldly Your Word and stay away from compromises. Give (name of pastor’s wife) wisdom how to support (name of Pastor). Amen.”
This is a sample of revival prayer from She Divides the Spoil: ‘Our Heavenly Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, please incline your ear to this petition before Your face. We repent for the sins of the people in our (town, city, county, or state) and ask in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ for Your mercy, forgiveness and salvation upon these people. We are aware that the people have sinned against You and Your laws and Your commandments. We repent for all the sins which have been committed by people of (town, city, county, or state): fornication, adultery, homosexuality, all sorts of sexual abominations, pornography, divorces, all kinds of human trafficking and abuse, extortions, murders, abortions, hatred, jealousies, envy, covetousness, love of money, revelry, contentions, drunkenness, smoking, drug use, idolatry, uncleanness, lewdness, sorcery, outbursts of wrath, evil speech, and all kind of abomination and unrighteousness in Your sight.
We also repent for the sins of our church, for we have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled by departing from Your precepts and from Your judgements, from Your Word and from Your commandments. We have forgotten to be your bondservants and went after our own follies and each one our own ways. We repent for allowing in our midst all sorts of sexual immorality, divorces, partiality, hypocrisy, all sort of uncleanness, extortions, abortions, hatred, jealousies, envy, covetousness, revelry, contentions, drunkenness, smoking, outbursts of wrath, gossip and evil speech. We repent for our spiritual laziness by forgetting to be the salt and the light of the world, and for putting aside our true source of the truth – Your Holy Bible. We repent for allowing false doctrines to enter into our midst. We repent for rejecting the Holy Spirit by trying to do everything on our own. We repent that on our post many souls slipped away into hell while we are busy following our ambitions. Forgive us for not fasting and praying for the lost.
We thank You for Your Son’s blood and His redeeming sacrifice. We glorify You for Your mercy and Your patience. We thank You for Your Holy Word and the work of the Holy Spirit. We thank You for the physical blessings You have been pouring out on our (church, town, city, county, or state). We thank you for Your providence with food, clean water, clothing, shelter, and peace. We give thanks for all men and rulers of (town, city, county, or state), bless them and help them to seek You and pass moral laws, so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. Lord of the harvest, please send out laborers to gather harvest in (town, city, county, or state) and into our churches, schools, higher education institutions, nursing homes, hospitals, and our homes, for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, for You desire all men to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth. For Christ Jesus is the only one God and one Mediator between God and men, who gave Himself a ransom for all.
We realize, that we are weak but You are strong, we are fallen and without You we can do nothing. We humbly ask You to hear our prayer and supplication and answer us because of Your Son’s sacrifice and Your mercy. Please, forgive us and pour out Your Spirit and move amongst us for the salvation of many. Give us unity, strength to persevere, faith, and the ability and willingness to serve You with prayer and fasting and without compromises. Amen.’
(Note: this prayer will be very effective if it is prayed in unity with at least two people three times a day for forty days. But feel free to do it as God leads you. Also, adjust it to your needs. Better to pray than not to pray at all.)
Please share for the glory of Jesus Christ. Thank you!
The summer feast is completed through Jesus, who promised the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Feast of Pentecost (Lev. 23:15): “When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:1–4). This feast was possible only because of Jesus’ sacrifice. The Holy Spirit can dwell in us through His blood, which purifies us.
Application: Jesus Christ is with us through the Holy Spirit: “I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you” (Jn. 14:18). The Holy Spirit has enabled people to write the New Testament Scriptures, spread the gospel for two thousand years, and lead multitudes to salvation. The evidence of an indwelling Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues, as demonstrated in the Day of the Pentecost. This is the summer and the perfect time to get saved, serve the Lord, and bring Him much fruit.
Copyright © 2018 Natalya Vazemiller This is excerpt from book She Divides the Spoil
Be blessed! If you liked it, please share! Thank you!